Hello, dear user, it’s another version update.
Version 4.78. Fixed bugs:
- In the previous versions the program seemed to be looking for an image (when in fact it wasn’t) and then terminated. Such a thing happened once in several hours of continuous work. It’s ok now.
- The bug of not saving numerical variables into a file and string variable.
- The Replay stopped if you clicked on the button "Continue” in the manager dialog box during replay of the last event.
- The table of evens used to get empty and the Task couldn’t be loaded, because of incorrect Task name in the Task Manager.
- I’ve made some optimization of window search. For the time being, this process is the most resource-intensive in AutoClickExtreme during Replay.
- Cancelled a request to save the previous Record if the program is replayed from the command line.
Hurray!!! I’m quitti
Read more »